Man nabbed after trying to sell dead man's items
A 19-year-old man has been arrested after an elderly man's body was found in his home in Galeshewe, Kimberley.
According to a police report," It is alleged that the suspect broke into the house and murdered the elderly man, and stole electric appliances including groceries."
The man was arrested after he tried to sell the stolen appliances in the area.
He faces charges of murder and housebreaking with the intent to steal and theft.
The suspect is expected to appear in the Galeshewe Magistrate’s Court on Friday.
More News South Africa
- Two shot in dead in popular Stellenbosch nightclub
- Family of guard accused of molesting learners says he disappointed the entire community
- Man in critical condition after shot in head
- Learners injured in stampede at Midrand school
- Street vendor boss who insulted Mugabe gets bail
- Police question Davido following death of a friend
- #SpyTapes: SCA upholds High Court ruling
- Ex-footballer George Weah takes early lead in Liberia election
- Seven killed in head-on collision
- Teacher arrested after sending inappropriate images to 15-year-old girl