Zuma to meet Kenyatta in Durban
In his first state visit to South Africa following his controversial electoral win late last year, Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta is set to meet President Jacob Zuma in Durban on Thursday.
South Africa and Kenya have strong trade relations, with a number of South African companies operating in the east African country in the banking, insurance, pharmaceutical and retail sectors.
The two heads of state will be meeting to discuss continental and international developments.
The last time Zuma and Kenyatta were involved in bilateral talks was in October 2016, when the Kenyan president hosted his South African counterpart in Nairobi.
More News South Africa
- Ramaphosa: African time a thing of the past
- EFF: H&M store trashing just the beginning
- Van Damme blasts ANC failure to recall Zuma
- Mantashe: ANC reconnecting with its base
- Mbalula: There is a new sense of hope for the ANC
- Free Higher Education: ANC government will find the money
- Ramaphosa delivers a lecture on time
- Untu strike on the cards at Prasa
- President Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma a possibility as condition of JZ exit
- Missing Limpopo baby returned to police