No play possible at Newlands
South Africa and India were not able to get out on the park on day three of the first Test at Newlands due to persistent rain.
Play will resume at 10:30 on Monday morning with South Africa on 65/2 looking to set India a competitive total.
The Proteas lead by 142 runs and are in a position of strength in a game where neither side has been able to bat for three sessions.
Hashim Amla (4*) and nightwatchman Kagiso Rabada (2*) will take guard again.
The Test still looks destined for a result unless the nature of the pitch has been dramatically altered by a day under the covers.
Extra time may be made available in the evening to make up some of the lost time.
- Allen ton studs New Zealand win
- Bangladesh thrash Namibia to hit the ground running
- Markram: Runs up for brags in Centurion Test
- Rabada targets continuous improvement
- Mathews reappointed Sri Lanka ODI captain
- Venomous Vern tears India to shreds
- SA hit back to leave honours even at Newlands
- Proteas just about on top after Pandya heroics
- Australia complete 4-0 Ashes humiliation
- England barely hanging on in Sydney