Rabada back on top of bowling rankings
Kagiso Rabada has wrested back the top spot among bowlers in the Test player rankings and also crossed the coveted 900-point mark in ratings after his player of the match effort of 11-150 helped South Africa defeat Australia by six wickets in Port Elizabeth to level their four-match series at 1-1.
The 22-year-old is the 23rd bowler to cross 900 points and only the fourth
Hashim Amla has moved up one place to ninth position while Lungi Ngidi has gained 12 slots in the list of bowlers to reach 37th position after grabbing five wickets in the match.
For Australia , Usman Khawaja’s second innings knock of 75 has helped him gain five places to reach 16thposition.
Wicketkeeper Tim Paine (up 16 places to 66th), opener Cameron Bancroft (up 15 places to a career-best 78th) and fast bowler Pat Cummins (up four places to a career-best 23rd) have all moved up.
- Chahal leaps up T20I rankings
- Guptill earns Test recall
- Karthik: India expects victory against Bangladesh
- Shakib and Nurul escape with one demerit each
- Mahmudullah the hero in hot tempered thriller
- Disappointed Broad prepares to give up new ball
- Livingstone presses claim for Test spot
- Anderson empathizes with Rabada
- Rabada to appeal ICC sanction
- Kohli's body needed the break