Fiorentina sign Bruno Gaspar
Fiorentina have looked to Portugal to snap up defender Bruno Gaspar on a five-year deal from Vitoria de Guimaraes.
The 24-year-old right-back becomes Stefano Pioli's first signing of the transfer window since taking over from Paulo Sousa.
"I'm happy to be here,” Gaspar told his new club’s official website. "Fiorentina is a club with a lot of history.''
The Benfica youth product made 28 appearances in the Primeira Liga last season, helping his former club to a fourth-place finish.
- Conti to join Conte and Kante?
- Wenger's top three worst calls without VAR
- Karius ready to fight for Reds spot
- Madrid keeping tabs on Mbappe, Donnarumma
- Wenger still needs Giroud amid West Ham rumours
- Cole: Conte reinvented Chelsea
- Germany survive Australia fightback
- Klopp urges youngsters to take next step
- Sevilla chasing Benega and Nolito
- No Belotti bids from Milan or PSG