Hazard: I'll sign after Courtois does
Chelsea winger Eden Hazard says he will happily sign a new deal with the club, but wants teammate Thibaut Courtois to commit first.
The Blues will be eager to tie the Belgian duo down to new contracts, with Hazard having two years remaining on his deal while Courtois has just one year left.
Both have been linked with moves to Madrid, as reports continue to credit Real Madrid with an interest in Hazard, while Courtois has admitted he wants to return to the Spanish capital, where he previously played for Atletico.
"Yes," Hazard told Mirror Football when asked if he will sign a new deal at Stamford Bridge. "I think Thibaut first. Then I will sign."
Chelsea’s next match is a Premier League clash with Leicester City at Stamford Bridge on Saturday.
- Allardyce: Everton just gave up
- Kane becomes a Spurs legend
- Conte struggling to find 'the right balance'
- Wijnaldum: Man City are lucky Coutinho is gone
- Heynckes: Looking at the table won't help Bayern win
- Ronaldo de Lima: Neymar to PSG, a step back
- Jorginho waits for Man Utd offer
- Gundogan: Sane has 'so much potential'
- Alba: 'Luxury" to play with Messi'