Salah transfer looms for Reds
Liverpool fans may have to wait for the arrival of Mohamed Salah from Roma, as reports indicate that a fee has yet to be agreed.
This is not the first time the Merseyside team has taken an interest in the player, as they opened talks back in 2013 but had a bid rejected, before Salah opted to join the Blues instead.
After his brief spell in England with champions Chelsea in 2014, the now AS Roma player seems Anfield-bound amid reports of a possible £35m move.
The Egyptian winger has had a fine season with the Giallorossi, scoring 15 goals in 29 Serie A appearances while contributing 11 assists.
If the deal were to go through, defences in the Premier League would have to watch their backs with a Liverpool attack featuring Sadio Mane, Philippe Coutinho, Roberto Firmino and Salah.
- Karius ready to fight for Reds spot
- Madrid keeping tabs on Mbappe, Donnarumma
- Wenger still needs Giroud amid West Ham rumours
- Cole: Conte reinvented Chelsea
- Germany survive Australia fightback
- Klopp urges youngsters to take next step
- Fiorentina sign Bruno Gaspar
- Sevilla chasing Benega and Nolito
- No Belotti bids from Milan or PSG
- Tolisso style of play linkened to Kroos