Sevilla chasing Benega and Nolito
Sevilla president Jose Castro has confirmed the club are pursuing Inter Milan’s Ever Banega and Manchester City outcast Nolito.
Banega spent two seasons with Sevilla, winning back-to-back Europa League trophies, before moving to Serie A last season.
“[Banega has] won so much with Sevilla and he’s a fantastic player,” Castro told Radio Seville, via Football-Italia. “In football, you can never say never.
“We don’t know the will of his club, but he may decide to come back here, where he had his best years.
“There are no talks with Inter, but our sporting director and Banega are talking. “We can’t guarantee him the wages he gets at Inter, but who knows...”
Nolito has also spent just a single season away from La Liga, but his time in the Premier League has been limited, with just 19 league appearances to his name.
The Spaniard has stressed his desire to leave Manchester, with former club Celta Vigo reportedly also in the race to sign him.
"It is true that we have not talked about any other option as we've made great progress in getting Nolito to play for us," Castro told Radio Seville.
- Conti to join Conte and Kante?
- Wenger's top three worst calls without VAR
- Karius ready to fight for Reds spot
- Madrid keeping tabs on Mbappe, Donnarumma
- Wenger still needs Giroud amid West Ham rumours
- Cole: Conte reinvented Chelsea
- Germany survive Australia fightback
- Klopp urges youngsters to take next step
- Fiorentina sign Bruno Gaspar
- No Belotti bids from Milan or PSG