Talisca reveals United interest
Benfica playmaker Anderson Talisca is hoping that Manchester United's reported interest in his signature will result in a 'dream' move to Old Trafford.
The Brazil U23 international grabbed the attention of a number of high profile clubs with his remarkable return of 13 goals in 22 Super Lig matches during his recent loan spell at Besiktas.
Talisca, who stands at an impressive 1.91 meters, spoke with Globoesporte about his admiration for Red Devils boss Jose Mourinho and made it very clear that he would welcome a move to Manchester.
"It's a love that exists, I will not lie," Talisca said of Mourinho.
"But it [a move] does not depend on me alone. It depends on Benfica, my representatives, who are dealing with the situation. But soon, soon, they will have the news there," he added.
"It's a dream, something all players want," Talisca continued.
"I had a good season and, as I said, his love is old and I like his work too. He's a great coach and I hope everything goes well."
The 23-year old, who is also capable of playing as a center-forward, signed for Benfica in 2014 and has yet to make his mark on the Portuguese league, having scored only 12 goals in his 52 appearances for the Portuguese champions.
- Klopp urges youngsters to take next step
- Fiorentina sign Bruno Gaspar
- Sevilla chasing Benega and Nolito
- No Belotti bids from Milan or PSG
- Salah transfer looms for Reds
- Tolisso style of play linkened to Kroos
- Russia ease past New Zealand
- Karanka: Morata ideal for Premier League
- Pienaar stalls on Premiership return
- Alves: Dybala won't improve at Juve